The Most Complete Package for a Manual MicroBlasting System
Featuring our Exclusive Simoom® Technology
Comco’s Simoom Technology, our patented method of mixing air and abrasive, provides greater control, increased power, and versatility. Its steady flow of abrasive ensures consistent results. The AccuFlo processes parts faster than most traditional micro abrasive blasters and does so with greater powder efficiency. It is able to handle a wide-range of abrasives.
The ProCenter Plus™
Equipped with HEPA Filter
The ProCenter Plus is our cleanest, quietest and most comfortable blasting center available. It combines a spacious, well-lit work chamber, air dryer and dust collector in one freestanding unit. Ergonomically designed for operator comfort, the ProCenter Plus is compact, mobile and convenient for any workplace.
All AccuFlo and ProCenter Plus models are CE and RoHS compliant.
- Easily check powder level through clear cover; refill quickly with only a 3/4 turn.
- Powdergate valve– no pinch. More responsive and more consistent abrasive flow.
- Bigger tank holds 50% more – reducing downtime for refills.
- New ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
- ComfortGrip® Handpiece grants operator greater dexterity and comfort
- Minimized air discharge and integrated silencer for quiet operation
- Extra large work chamber with hinged window for easy parts handling
- All wear parts are easily accessible in the open design.
- Air lines and connectors are color-coded for easy identification.
- Easy to read LCD counters track of blast cycles and hours of use, providing simple milestones for maintenance.
- Filter cleaning is a “knock.” The filter mallets allow the operator to quickly knock off spent abrasive that has accumulated on the underside of the HEPA filter.
- Convenient access for powder removal
When Only HEPA Filtration Will Do
A powerful dust collector with advanced downdraft technology, the ProCenter Plus comes equipped with an easy-to-replace HEPA filter. Spent abrasive is swiftly evacuated from the large, well-lit chamber, keeping the work area clean. HEPA air filtration means 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 micron in size are removed.
We believe in leaving a place better than when we found it. So, our HEPA equipped ProCenter Plus efficiently cleans air before it is discharged back into the work area.