Welcome to the Comco Support Page!
Considering a new MicroBlasting system? Need some help caring for your current MicroBlasting system? Either way, we hope this page will be of service to you.
Below are links to support pages for each Comco blasting component. Manuals are available under the respective product. We also compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers that address most troubleshooting and maintenance issues.
If you need additional assistance or an RMA# for machine repair, please call our customer service line at 1-800-796-6626 or email our Technical Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
How do I obtain a quote or place an order?
Call us toll-free at 1-800-796-6626 (outside the US: 1-818-841-5500) or fill out the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
If you wish to place your order via fax, attention your order to “Customer Service” at 1-818-955-8365.
Major credit cards are accepted for domestic sales.
Is there a single package price for a complete MicroBlasting system?
The ‘Blast Package’ features the AccuFlo® micro-abrasive blaster and the ProCenter Plus™—a mobile, comfortable all-in-one workstation and dust collection system. This combination is available in for single package price and provides a complete turnkey solution for most manual applications.
Otherwise, each component of a Comco MicroBlasting system can be purchased individually, allowing you the opportunity to customize the system to your need. Our Sales Team can help you determine the best component options for your application.
Contact our Sales Team toll-free at 1-800-796-6626 (within the US) or 1-818-841-5500 to learn more about our systems.
If you prefer to inquire via email, please complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.
Where can I find brochures in PDF and in languages other than English?
The following brochures are available in PDF:
- DirectFlo and PowerFlo®
- Advanced Lathe
- ProCenter Plus®
- Dust Collectors
- Air Dryers
- Nozzle and Powder
- VisionPlus Window Shields
- AccuFlo/DirectFlo External Blast Timer
- Ring Nozzle and Wire Stripping Applications
- Medical Applications
- Medical Implant Devices
- Aerospace Applications
- Semiconductor Applications
- PEEK Applications
- Bone Screw Applications
- Dental Implant Applications
- Dental Lab Applications
- Conformal Coating Removal
- Precision Deburring
- Fossil Cleaning and Preparation
- Injection Molding Applications
- Wire Stripping Applications
- Contamination Removal from Set-Top boards
- Micro-Abrasive Blasting Processes and Sample Applications
- What is Micro-Abrasive Blasting?
- Moisture Issues – The Importance Of Keeping Your Powder Dry
- Abrasive Media Selection Guide
- Oil Contamination
- Modulator Maintenance
- Media Recycling
Foreign Language literature
- La Microsableuse – Fiabilité inégalée
- Cabines de Sablage (WorkStations)
- Les méthodes de dévernissage
- Solutions micro-abrasives pour décapage de matériels médicaux
- El MicroBlaster® – Confiabilidad y control sin igual
- El proceso de Micro Abrasión Soluciones para productos médicos
- MicroBlaster® – Unerreichte Zuverlässigkeit und Kontrolle
- Mikroabrasive Strahlmittel für Medizinprodukte
Conflict Minerals Statement
The Dodds-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) now require U.S. publicly- traded companies to report on the origin of minerals commonly used in their manufacturing processes, specifically Tin (Sn), Tantalum (Ta), Tungsten (W) and Gold (Au).
Labeled as “Conflict Minerals,” these four minerals are mostly found in regions, specifically the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and its neighboring countries, where forced labor and other human rights abuses are used to mine these minerals and finance armed conflict.
The goal of this ruling is to motivate manufacturers to ensure that minerals used in their products and production are “Conflict-Free”. That means that the four identified minerals should come from sources that are not engaged in these abuses and thus prevent armed groups from benefiting from the use of force and human rights violations.
While Comco is a private company and therefore not held to the same reporting requirements covered under this ruling; we remain committed to ethical business practices and the promotion of human rights.
For that reason we wish to state:
• Comco only uses one of the four identified minerals under this ruling: Tungsten (W), which is used in the production of our nozzles.
• Comco is committed to sourcing responsibly and considers mining activities that fuel conflict and abuse workers unacceptable.
• Comco will make every reasonable effort to assure that any Tungsten (W) procured within our supply chain for use in the manufacturing of our nozzles is “Conflict -Free.”
All further questions regarding this matter can be directed to email@example.com or to our Sales Team at 1-800-796-6626 or 1-818-841-5500.
OSHA mandated a change to data sheet reporting in 2015. The new SDS form replaces the MSDS. The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) mandates that US data sheets match International standards.
- Part Numbers: ST6104-1, ST6104-2, ST6104-4
- Part Numbers: PD1001, PD1009, PD1012, PD1014, PD1034
- Part Numbers: PD1003, PD1029
- Part Numbers: PD1027, PD1004, PD1030, PD1033
- Part Numbers: PD1013, PD1035
- Part Numbers: PD1005, PD1006
- Part Numbers: PD1007, PD1011, PD1031, PD1032
- Part Numbers: PD1008
- Part Numbers: PD1015
- Part Numbers: PD1017