We at Comco Inc. are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site.
Comco respects your right to privacy. When you visit www.comcoinc.com, you may be providing information to Comco on two different levels about your visit: anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site and personal information you knowingly give us. This document lets you know how we handle this information.
Types of Data Collection
Statistics About Your Visit
As you browse the site, Comco’s web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g. “google.com” or “thomasnet.com”)
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us
Within www.comcoinc.com, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to receive a newsletter or information about a product. This information may range from your generic zip code to your specific phone number, email address, organization URL and mailing address.
How We Use the Information Collected
We use information collected in two ways:
- To improve our website. Information may be collected to help create website content and navigation that is most relevant and user-friendly.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information, this includes registrations for newsletters and specific requests for further information.