Welcome to our Technical Support Page!
Need help caring for your Comco MicroBlasting system? We hope this page will be of service to you.
Below are links to troubleshooting and maintenance guides for equipment and supplies. Each guide features a loosely organized list of frequently asked questions and potential solutions. Can’t find a solution below? Please call our Technical Support Team toll-free at 1-800-796-6626 (outside the US at 1-818-841-5500) or fill out the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
Need an RMA# for machine repair? Please use the same avenues to contact Customer Service.
Comco is open Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM-4:00 PM Pacific.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The four links below tackle the most frequent preventable issues fielded by Technical Support. Take time to learn more and protect your investment.
Become an Expert in MicroBlasting
Our blog is called “Micro-Lessons in MicroBlasting” and that is just what it provides: quick lessons focused on a specific aspect of MicroBlasting. Our goal is to help you blast smarter and keep your system running smoothly for years to come. Each month, we post a new lesson that tackles:
- equipment upkeep and maintenance
- the science behind the blasting process
- the latest in equipment design and development
- a specific case study
Check it out! Continue to page →
Conflict Minerals Statement
The Dodds-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) now require U.S. publicly-traded companies to report on the origin of minerals commonly used in their manufacturing processes, specifically Tin (Sn), Tantalum (Ta), Tungsten (W) and Gold (Au).
Labeled as “Conflict Minerals,” these four minerals are mostly found in regions, specifically the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and its neighboring countries, where forced labor and other human rights abuses are used to mine these minerals and finance armed conflict.
The goal of this ruling is to motivate manufacturers to ensure that minerals used in their products and production are “Conflict-Free”. That means that the four identified minerals should come from sources that are not engaged in these abuses and thus prevent armed groups from benefiting from the use of force and human rights violations.
While Comco is a private company and therefore not held to the same reporting requirements covered under this ruling; we remain committed to ethical business practices and the promotion of human rights.
For that reason we wish to state:
• Comco only uses one of the four identified minerals under this ruling: Tungsten (W), which is used in the production of our nozzles.
• Comco is committed to sourcing responsibly and considers mining activities that fuel conflict and abuse workers unacceptable.
• Comco will make every reasonable effort to assure that any Tungsten (W) procured within our supply chain for use in the manufacturing of our nozzles is “Conflict -Free.”
All further questions regarding this matter can be directed to our Sales Team. Call 1-800-796-6626 or fill out the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page. If you are outside the US, please call 1-818-841-5500.
How do I obtain a quote or place an order?
Comco is open Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM-4:00 PM Pacific. Major credit cards are accepted for domestic sales.
- Call Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-796-6626. If you are outside the US, please call 1-818-841-5500.
- Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention your order to “Customer Service” and send it to 1-818-955-8365.
Is there a single package price for a complete MicroBlasting system?
The Manual System
Yes. The Manual System features the AccuFlo®, the latest edition in our MicroBlaster line, and the ProCenter Plus™, a stand-alone workstation with an integrated dust collection system. This pair forms a complete MicroBlasting solution that suits most manual applications. It is our best value for a complete system. Continue reading →
Otherwise, each component of a MicroBlasting system can be purchased individually, allowing you the opportunity to customize the system to your need. Review “Legacy Components” under the Equipment Tab for more information about blasters, workstations, dust collectors, and air dryers. Then, contact our Sales Team to determine the best options for you.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-796-6626, or if you are outside the US, please call 1-818-841-5500. You can also send us a question using the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
Our Technical Sales team is available Monday-Friday 6:30 AM-4:00 PM Pacific.
Where can I find brochures in PDF?
- DirectFlo and PowerFlo®
- Advanced Lathe
- ProCenter Plus®
- Dust Collectors
- Air Dryers
- Nozzle and Powder
- VisionPlus Window Shields
- AccuFlo/DirectFlo External Blast Timer
- Ring Nozzle and Wire Stripping Applications
- Medical Applications
- Medical Implant Devices
- Aerospace Applications
- Semiconductor Applications
- PEEK Applications
- Bone Screw Applications
- Dental Implant Applications
- Dental Lab Applications
- Conformal Coating Removal
- Precision Deburring
- Fossil Cleaning and Preparation
- Injection Molding Applications
- Wire Stripping Applications
- Contamination Removal from Set-Top boards
Where can I find brochures in languages other than English?
- La Microsableuse – Fiabilité inégalée
- Cabines de Sablage (Workstations)
- Les méthodes de dévernissage
- Solutions micro-abrasives pour décapage de matériels médicaux
- El MicroBlaster® – Confiabilidad y control sin igual
- El proceso de Micro Abrasión Soluciones para productos médicos
- MicroBlaster® – Unerreichte Zuverlässigkeit und Kontrolle
- Mikroabrasive Strahlmittel für Medizinprodukte